At Legal Integrated Solutions our objective is to setup and implement WorkflowMax and then train staff for self-sufficiency.
WorkflowMax is feature rich and combined with staff turnover, an ongoing support package may be decided upon after initial implementation.
Don’t worry, we will be there with multiple ongoing support options.
Three common support choices are:
- you decide you are self-sufficient and we provide ad-hoc support only
- you decide that some level of contracted dedicated support is required for a pre-determined period
- you decide that additional added-value services are required. For example x-referencing and audit of time sheets and/or invoice support .
- Email support. We aim to turn round 95% of email queries within 24 hours.
- Support is effected by short Skpye (or similar) conferencing and/or screen share sessions.
- You can book a longer appointment in order to resolve more complex queries
- Short bespoke training videos, which can be retained for future reference, can be provided.
- When required, Legal Integrated Solutions provides on-site support which is available worldwide.